Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Widgets moved to top & bottom of page

Old Aug 31, 2011, 09:05 AM
jewellce

6 posts · Aug 2011
Widgets moved to top & bottom of page

My left sidebar widgets appear at the top of the page, and the right ones appear at the bottom of the page. I have a Facebook "like" button, a slideshow of photos and a tag cloud. Below is a link to an example (with left widgets inactive...scroll to the bottom to see the right one)

http://globalstudiesrap.colorado.edu/?page_id=726
Old Aug 31, 2011, 01:54 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What code did you put in the header area?
Old Sep 1, 2011, 09:03 AM
jewellce

6 posts · Aug 2011
A friend coded it for me so as to conform to UC Boulder's branding. However, this problem is recent. The widgets/sidebars looked fine after the header changes, which makes me think it isn't caused by the changes to the header. But which .php folder(s) would you need to see the coding for?
Old Sep 4, 2011, 11:39 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
let me ask again. What code do you have at ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Configure Header Area?
Old Sep 12, 2011, 12:13 PM
jewellce

6 posts · Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
let me ask again. What code do you have at ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Configure Header Area?
%logo %bar2 %image %pages

That's all I have in the configure header area section.
Old Sep 12, 2011, 03:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
did your friend change the header.php file? I think they did and that is messing up the pages.