Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Need help with Fatal Error

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3, 2012, 11:58 AM
tcleveland

9 posts · May 2010
Need help with Fatal Error

I just upgraded to Wordpress 3.3.2 and when I try to navigate in the dashboard, I receive this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_rtl() in /home/content/97/6247197/html/wp-includes/general-template.php on line 2102

I'm not sure which version of Atahualpa is installed. It's been awhile since I worked on this site. www.RubyMayeda.com

How can I fix this?