Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

remove border from header widget

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 16, 2013, 10:21 AM
greggviewpoint

6 posts · Nov 2010
Pittsburgh,PA
remove border from header widget

hi folks,

my sincerest apologies if this is redundant. i've searched the discussions here but none of the examples work for me. i am using ataualpa 3.7.10 and wp 3.5.1.

i am trying to remove the border from this single widget:

<div id="header_widget_area" class="bfa_widget_area"><div id="\&quot;linkabletitlehtmlandphpwidget-2\&quot;" class="\&quot;header-widget" widget_text\"=""> <div class="textwidget"><center>

i have tried these two css inserts:

div#header_widget_area {
border: none;
}

div#linkabletitlehtmlandphpwidget-2 {
border: none;
}

thanks for any pointers. i am still learning (obviously!).