Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] Excerpts have huge amounts of space between them. V.3.2 and WP 2.8

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 23, 2009, 12:02 PM
hankphone

10 posts · Jun 2009
[SOLVED] Excerpts have huge amounts of space between them. V.3.2 and WP 2.8

I am trying to fit a clients psd design into this theme at http://www.wpthemerz.com/themetesting

and as you can see the front page is set to show excerpts but there is a huge space between them. They should also scroll instead of breaking the page layout, everything is fine and scrolls if I use full post instead of excerpts but that is not what the client wants because we are trying to avoid as much scrolling as possible.

I have already triple checked all of my settings in post/page styling and it is fine. I have 0 0 0 0 set for margins.

any help would be appreciated.