Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Multiple copies of images in media library

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 13, 2012, 05:06 PM
Mosh

5 posts · Jun 2009
Multiple copies of images in media library

I'm not sure when this started - other than some time ago - but now when I add a new image to a blog post, an extra copy (sometimes 3 copies) is placed in my media library. Commonly, they will have the suffix "_m".

Worse, if I re-use one of these images, another copy is created and that *copy* is used in the blog post. I currently have 50+ versions of a logo I use. If I delete a copy, I have to edit the document manually to point it towards the original.

I mentioned this on the WordPress support forum, and someone suggested switching to Twenty Eleven and see what happened. Problem solved. Although my blog looks a bit poo as a result! Back to Atahualpa and the problem returns.

I'm on WP3.4 and Atahualpa 3.7.7, although the problem's been round for a couple of months now so has stretched back to Atahualpa 3.6.4 and WP 3.2, I reckon.