Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

We are in Danger of Losing our Moderators.

Old Apr 17, 2014, 07:11 AM
pewpsockemz

3 posts · Apr 2014
They need to fix the donation button! I can't even donate unless I do work! It needs to be easier!
Old Apr 17, 2014, 09:17 PM
SharonJ

644 posts · Sep 2010
Duncan BC Canada
Hi Pewpsockemz,

This is how it goes. You ask for help. One of the moderators helps you. You pay him something. End of story.

If you go to a store and buy some shoes, you pay and you leave. If the store closes in a week you still have your shoes.

If this forum tanks in a month (and I pray it will never do that), you still learned something. If you get value, pay for it. Their time and knowledge is worth it.

Also, I have never had a problem donating. I click the donate button, decide who I want to donate to and I am in Paypal in a heartbeat. There must be some strange setting on your computer that prevents it. I am sure if you send a private message to Juggledad or Larry, that they can provide you with a mailing address to send your cheque.