Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Problem similar to "Recent posts of same category, on single post pages"

Old Aug 20, 2010, 05:44 AM
sikedestroya

1 posts · Aug 2010
Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Send a message via MSN to sikedestroya Send a message via Yahoo to sikedestroya Send a message via Skype™ to sikedestroya
Hi,

I recently had problem and found solution on this forum.... It is on this page ... But could you help me with this:

I placed piece of code that I found on page I previously linked, but I have some posts that belong to two categories - one of them is Featured.... What is worse, it is in most cases, first category, so, this code doesn't display "recent posts of same category" - it displays posts that belong to Featured category.... Unfortunately, I don't know how to solve this problem all by myself.... So, if someone could help me, I would appreciate that...

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Sike