Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Posts display in reverse order?

Old Aug 10, 2009, 02:06 AM
WayneEarl

1 posts · Aug 2009
I've built a site using Wordpress and Atahualpa, and normally, I'd expect new post entries on the home page to start at the top, and work down to older posts. For some reason, this is reversed - new posts are put at the bottom, rather than the top. Here's the site:

http://www.andstill.org/

How can I reverse this order, so newest posts display on top?
Old Aug 10, 2009, 04:38 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
by default WP displays the posts newest to oldest. The only way to change the order is to eithor add a plugin that does this or to change some code.

have you changed any of the code? if not try disabliging all your plugins and see it it works. if it does, add them back a couple at t time tioll you find the one causing the issue.