Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Header overlapping Sidebar in IE7 and IE8

Old Dec 16, 2009, 09:45 AM
jdadour

7 posts · Dec 2009
My Site: http://www.fairfaxbynight.com/

The left sidebar of my site (which i have at a -150 top margin to move it up) is being overlapped by the header in IE7 and IE8. Both are Text widgets with custom html inside of them. This issue is not happening in any other browser. What can i do to fix this?

Thanks,

Jon
Old Dec 21, 2009, 12:33 PM
jdadour

7 posts · Dec 2009
Fixed it. Used "Z-index".