Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Getting Plugin Kudos to Work

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 11, 2014, 01:26 AM
Leoj

3 posts · Jan 2014
[SOLVED] Getting Plugin Kudos to Work

Hi guys, I've been stalking this forum for the past couple of days and have found many solutions to what I have needed. Except for now.

I am searching for a solution to provide some style of upvote/downvote/ or show of approval for each post, displayed on every post when seen en mass, (such as what one sees when visiting textsfromlastnight.com) and of course when viewing the individual post.

Every plugin I've tried has only displayed on the single post page, and not on the primary landing page.

I found the plugin "Kudos" and like the idea. But I can't get it to work exactly right. I currently have it enabled to display in the top right of each post, but instead it is busy displaying "0 Kudos Don'tMove!" immediately before the text of each post.

I have reset all of the CSS files to default to try to find the best way to get this working.

Any ideas?

My guinea pig site is www.mindkicker.com

My background: A smattering of PHP, Python, CSS and HTML. Not even close to proficient in any of them.