Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] How to start from scratch?

Old Sep 6, 2010, 11:33 AM
sokius

7 posts · Sep 2010
Unhappy [SOLVED] How to start from scratch?

I'm new to this theme, and in trying to do some very basic customizing I've broken everything. Everything I have tried to do to recover it to it's original form has just made things worse. I've spent 15 or more hours trying to fix it, but I have gotten practically nowhere.

How do I revert back to the way it looked when I first tried it? I got desperate and tried to to "Revert all theme options" but it looks nothing like it did when I first tried the theme. I just want to start back from square one. Is there a way to do it without blowing out everything from my domain and literally installing Wordpress from scratch

I've worked in IT for years (not programing), and thought I had at least a basic handle on how this stuff works. All I've managed to do is make everything unusable. My guess is this is the last time my wife asks me to help her with this LOL. It has been a sobering holiday weekend...
Old Sep 6, 2010, 01:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you have a copy of the the,e on your computer, you can use the ato->export/import settings->import option and go to the atahualpa folder on your computer, navigate to the styles folder and import the different 'sample' styles you can build off of.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 05:31 PM
sokius

7 posts · Sep 2010
You're the man! This is exactly the starting point I was hoping to achieve.

My wife also wants me to tell you that you saved my marriage. I'm pretty sure she's kidding

Ha - thanks again!