Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Adsense Ads On Posts ONLY

Old Oct 20, 2011, 01:38 PM
carbyville

1 posts · Oct 2011
Adsense Ads On Posts ONLY

Hello all,

I hope this hasn't been asked before. I went through the forum and couldn't see a problem quite like the one that I'm having so I decided to ask.

I have 3 adsense ads on my homepage already and like them there. However, when navigating away from my homepage, there are no ads anymore. So what I am looking to do is to have an adsense ad at the bottom of each of my blog posts, but not on my homepage as I have the other three there.

So, for example, if I link users to a single blog entry, as it stands right now, there will be no ads anywhere for them to click on. I want to add and adsense ad to the bottom of each blog entry, but have them NOT show up on my main page. I hope this makes sense.

However, whenever I add my adsense code into the Loop section, it shows up on my homepage only and never in my single blog posts, no matter where I seem to put the code. I am at a stand still here and know there is something that I am obviously missing, but I am not sure what it is.

Help!

Last edited by carbyville; Oct 20, 2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Nevermind. I got it!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 01:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the url?
How are you adding the ad code?