Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Slow loading -- time out message

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 2, 2009, 04:36 AM
reallylost

16 posts · May 2009
Slow loading -- time out message

Hi

I left a post on another thread last night. My blog www.blog.chihiro.fr is very slow, have had complaints and now people tell me it's not working. I've tried it and yes, IE gives me a 'time out' message. I have asked Ixwebhosting which is my host provider and they checked everything and said everything is fine on their side. I know this is an issue that other people have had, and you have always said Atahualpa is not slow, but of course Ixwebhosting says everything is fine on their end. I don't know whether it's my blog, Wordpress, Atahualpa, or Ixwebshosting, or the fact that the domain is in France and Ixwebhosting in the US (maybe?)...I've looked at the host services you recommend Vector and Liquidweb but I don't understand all the differences and packages and don't have time to delve into the problem. This seems to be a recurrent issue where everybody seems to be throwing the ball back to the others, and I don't understand at all how all this works so can't judge who is wrong and who is right. It's very frustrating. What should I do?