Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

How do I style center column

Old Oct 12, 2009, 12:53 AM
lexsisney

12 posts · Oct 2009
Hello,

I upgraded from 3.1 to 3.4.4 and the center column post excerpts and footer are all in H1 size and in a non standard font color (they should be black font and they're red). When I click on a Post, everything looks fine. Sidebars and widgets look fine. Pages look fine. http://www.LexSisney.com. I don't see any font settings in this version in Style Center Column or in Style Posts and Pages to fix the center column. Can you help please?
Old Oct 12, 2009, 06:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You just enter the CSS you want to use in the style area. If you want all the text in the center area to a font different than the default, you would use the CSS 'font-family' property