Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Center Column

Old Apr 8, 2009, 09:57 AM
chiaxiong

5 posts · Mar 2009
Good afternoon. I was wondering if it is possible to split the center column on just one of my pages, i.e. the products page. I'd like to have a 60/40 split (one column being 60% of the display width and the other being 40%) to facilitate the display of products in a much more professional manner. I am thinking I would have to create a page template correct? Thanks in advance.

-CHIA-
Old Apr 8, 2009, 06:28 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Yes, a page template, with a table between <?php get_header(); ?> and <?php get_footer(); ?>

There has been a thread on here about page templates in case you don't know how to