Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa & Woocommerce Footer/Sidebar

Old Feb 14, 2013, 05:37 AM
emillian

5 posts · Feb 2013
Hi there,

I've installed the woocommerce plug in and having some issues with the sidebar and footer on the products page (called webshop on my site). The footer is all "wrapped" on the left side and no sidebar is displayed att all.

I've read thru a number of posts on this already and followed a few solutions. I've added the following to the functions.php. It solved some issues however I guess I missed some DIV's in this.

Appreciate any suggestions to get the sidebar and footer displayed correctly (all other pages it's shown correctly. (my site: www.demilliano.net)

PHP Code:
add_action('wp'create_function("""if (is_archive(array('product'))) remove_action( 'woocommerce_sidebar', 'woocommerce_get_sidebar', 10);") );
//Unhook (remove) the WooCommerce sidebar on individual product pages

add_action('wp'create_function("""if (is_singular(array('product'))) remove_action( 'woocommerce_sidebar', 'woocommerce_get_sidebar', 10);") );
//Unhook (remove) the WooCommerce sidebar on all pages

remove_action'woocommerce_sidebar''woocommerce_get_sidebar'10);

function 
bfa_open_woocommerce_content_wrappers()
{
    echo 
'<div class="wrapper">';
}

function 
bfa_close_woocommerce_content_wrappers()
{
    echo 
'</div>';
}

function 
bfa_prepare_woocommerce_wrappers()
{

remove_action'woocommerce_before_main_content''woocommerce_output_content_wrapper'10 );

remove_action'woocommerce_after_main_content''woocommerce_output_content_wrapper_end'10);

add_action'woocommerce_before_main_content''bfa_open_woocommerce_content_wrappers'10 );

add_action'woocommerce_after_main_content''bfa_close_woocommerce_content_wrappers'10 );
}
add_action'wp_head''bfa_prepare_woocommerce_wrappers' ); 
Old Feb 14, 2013, 05:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you try the suggestions in this thread?
Old Feb 14, 2013, 06:11 AM
emillian

5 posts · Feb 2013
Yes I had a look and I've added the following to the functions.php. I hoped it would solve the woocommerce issue and get the sidebar back and footer back in it's place but it didn't.

PHP Code:
add_action('wp'create_function("""if (is_archive(array('product'))) remove_action( 'woocommerce_sidebar', 'woocommerce_get_sidebar', 10);") );
//Unhook (remove) the WooCommerce sidebar on individual product pages

add_action('wp'create_function("""if (is_singular(array('product'))) remove_action( 'woocommerce_sidebar', 'woocommerce_get_sidebar', 10);") );
//Unhook (remove) the WooCommerce sidebar on all pages

remove_action'woocommerce_sidebar''woocommerce_get_sidebar'10);
?> 
Just realised I probably should have edited the footer.php as well and replace
PHP Code:
if (!isset($bfa_ata)) 
with
PHP Code:
if ((!isset($bfa_ata)) or (class_exists('Woocommerce')) ) 
as you suggested in the post in the first place.

Just did it and it indeed did the trick for both the footer and the sidebar, they are back where they belong !