Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] color links and widget

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 10, 2010, 05:49 AM
lambdaka

94 posts · Apr 2010
France
[SOLVED] color links and widget

Hi there. !
Working on
- Atahualpa 3.5.1
- Wordpress 3.0
here is the site : http://tiny.cc/9hovp

Tryin to change the links color in the sidebars, I manage to change them in the right sidebar with the code following but it has no effect on the left sidebar, plus if you do ctrl-a or command-a, you can see that there is still two links in the right sidebars with black color..
Code:
div.widget ul {
list-style-type: none !important;
}
div.widget ul li a:link,div.widget ul li a:visited, div.widget ul li a:active {
border-left: 0 !important;
padding-left: 0 !important;
color: #ffffff !important;
text-decoration:underline;
}
div.widget ul {
list-style-type: none !important;
}
div.widget ul li a:hover {
color: #F9BED8 !important;
}
Someone !! please, I m turning crazy one more time ! !