Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Not showing subscribers

Old Mar 27, 2010, 01:39 PM
ProtinaseMegan

3 posts · Mar 2010
Hi everyone,
I have installed and activated the feedsmith plugin, gone to the options and inserted my feedburner url but I can't seem to get it to work. When I go and "subscribe" myself and insert my email it works on that end, but then when I go to my feedburner site it says I have no subscribers. Also when I add a new post it does not get sent to my email. Any ideas? I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.6. the site is www.magicmiraclesandmystery.com

Thank you!
Old Jun 2, 2010, 05:27 PM
andyro

19 posts · Dec 2008
california & canada
I'm having the same issue, only I am allowing Atahualpa to handle the links to feedburner, no additional plugins required. I have set up 'email subscriptions' in feedburner, and I know a few friends have clicked confirmation emails, but did not receive recent posts, and they do not show as subscribers. A little confused as I am completely new to feedburner...

Aha! Go to your feedburner account, then click on the tab that says 'publicize', then 'Email Subscriptions', then 'Subscription Management'. Your subscribers will show down there, which is DIFFERENT from pure RSS subscribers, that add your feed by other means. Another sidebar option is 'delivery options' - which is the timeslot feedburner will presumably send your subscribers the postings (from the day before or of, depending on when you post). Hope that helps!

Last edited by andyro; Jun 2, 2010 at 05:49 PM.