Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Show recent LinkedIn discussions and comments on WP-site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 25, 2011, 12:09 AM
Zenman

24 posts · Feb 2011
Help Show recent LinkedIn discussions and comments on WP-site

Hello WP-Atahualpa users and gurus.

I'm looking for a plugin that shows recent comments of a LinkedIn discussion. I placed my question on the wordpress.org-forum a few months ago and only received replies from people having the same wish.

Does anyone here got a suggestion for such a plugin? Or is it somehow possible to take advantage of the LinkedIn RSS-feature as mentioned by Ray Gullick?

Link to post on wordpress.org-forum