Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How to add video in my blog posts

Old Dec 10, 2009, 12:37 AM
nigelle

1 posts · Dec 2009
How to add video in my blog posts

I am the new member here, I am using wordpress to post my blogs and I want to know whether is there any plugin available to add videos of youtube or any video to the blog post. If anyone provide me the information its very helpful for me.
Old Dec 10, 2009, 05:56 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
I used Viper's Video Quicktags plugin to add this to a new Wordpress Multi-user site I'm working on:http://soundsiders.com/2009/11/23/we...o-soundsiders/

Get the plugin here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...deo-quicktags/

I don't understand why this function isn't built into the WP core.
Old Dec 24, 2009, 06:22 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
WordPress 2.9 has video embed functionality built in. Just paste the url into a post or page. The maximum width or height can be set in the Media Settings of WP. Currently videos from sites listed on this page are supported.