Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string !?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 13, 2008, 06:53 AM
neocratus

9 posts · Dec 2008
Exclamation Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string !?

i get this error:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/wp-content/themes/atahualpa3/functions/bfa_postinfo.php on line 161

- some guys say
The issue has to do with PHP 5.2+ breaking certain backward-compatibility of converting a PHP 'object' to a text string. You either need to downgrade below 5.2, or the code where the error occurs needs to be 'properly fixed' to address the change (the fixes should then work on any version...)