Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Link from Catagory directly to the post

Old Oct 24, 2009, 09:50 AM
Imawebgirl

6 posts · Oct 2009
Hi,
I have several catagories. I want to link to the single post for each catagory, not the catagory page.

The links I've created don't show up on the catagory page, but do on the post page.

I cannot figure out how to set this.
http://rgbgourmet.com/

Thanks!
Angela
Old Oct 24, 2009, 12:14 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
a category is not 'per post', any number of posts can be attached to a category.

It looks like you created a POST called COOKBOOKS and put links in the post, then you created a category also called COOKBOOKS

Why not create a PAGE called Cookbooks, put your links in it and then in the sidebar, list the pages? You can always exclude your 'product' pages from the menubar if you want.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 07:57 PM
Imawebgirl

6 posts · Oct 2009
I changed all my posts to pages and got the results I wanted.
Thanks,
Angela