Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa-themed site not showing properly in any browser besides Firefox

Old Aug 4, 2009, 08:48 AM
ViRo

1 posts · Aug 2009
Hey everyone,

I'm currently building a website using Atahualpa 3.4.1 and Wordpress 2.8.3. The site shows up just as I want it to in Firefox; -- it looks downright horrible in Chrome, IE, and (apparently) Safari, too.

My header image is 1280x245px in size, with a set height of 245 and a fluid width of 100%. A semi-translucent box containing the site title is positioned in the upper right hand corner of the image. I did all of this using the Atahualpa options.

In Firefox, the header image shows up in its entirety and spans the length of the browser window, with the site name tucked away in the upper right hand corner. However, in IE and Chrome, the header image for some reason gets moved awkwardly to the right, so it is only half visible on screen, while the other (left) half of the header area is left empty. The title box hovers somewhere outside the header and is not immediately visible upon opening the site. Also, the page bar (located above the header) has weirdly thick borders and fails to show the colors I assigned to it.

I deactivated all my plug-ins to check whether they might be responsible, but that wasn't the case. I'd be grateful for any and all suggestiosn to fix this. I like the theme a lot and already invested hours of work into it, so it would be highly frustrating if I had to go and dump it.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: URL: http://kikicomm.de

Last edited by ViRo; Aug 4, 2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old Aug 4, 2009, 05:44 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of each browser? Looks fine for me on IE8