Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Post footer won't show

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 16, 2012, 01:03 PM
kjetil

45 posts · Jul 2009
Oslo - Norway
Send a message via Skype™ to kjetil
Post footer won't show

Hi
On one of our Atahualpa based sites the post footers just won't show. Not on single post pages nor on multi post pages.
I believe I've done everything the same way as on the other sites. (It's a long time since I did this kind of set-up, so I might have missed out something.) The only thing I can make show below a post, is the "Read more..." part.

I have: - inserted some simple code in the "Post/ page info item" --> Footer fields (3 of them):
%edit(' | <image(key.gif)> ', 'Edit this post', '')%
- Tried with or without contents in the "Read more tag" field
but the footer is gone, like here (the post page of the site)

In a similar way, also the %admin% code inserted in the "footer" field won't give the admin link it's supposed to.

All these things work on our other sites.
Anything I might have missed? I'm using WP 3.3.1 and At 3.7.3 (just updated from 3.6.4)

Thanks