Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Is Chrome having compatability issues?

Old Apr 13, 2012, 10:06 AM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
Is Chrome having compatability issues?

I need a Chrome hack please. On my website I have 2 background images, one is a full width header and the other is a repeating background. I have added padding-top: 236px to the body to push the main wrapper down so the header background will show.
This has always worked in all browsers, however now Chrome has an issue and is adding some kind of space to the top of the header background image. It's not pushing the wrapper down however, so now the menu is too high.

Is there a way to fix this please?

URL is www.theresasheridan.com/blog, Atahualpa 3.7.3, WP 3.3.1.

Thank you!
Old Apr 13, 2012, 10:08 AM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
I guess I should probably add some of the code I'm using for the background images:

In ATO > Body, Text & Links -

font-family: tahoma, arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 0.8em;
background: url(/blog/images/blogheader.jpg) center top no-repeat;
padding-top: 236px;

In CSS/HTML Inserts -

html {
background: url(http://www.theresasheridan.com/blog/images/wood_bg.jpg) top left repeat #d7c4a6;
}

I'm not sure what else would be relevant.
Old Apr 13, 2012, 12:03 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Your site looks the same for me in FF and Chrome