Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to put specific SWF files on specific pages as header images?

Old Nov 29, 2009, 01:11 PM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
I have tried to read through the posts on how to put a SWF file in the header, but they were such long conversations or not applicable to what I am doing that I wasn't able to glean what I needed.

I want to put specific SWF files on specific pages as header images.

So, what is the best step-by-step instructions on how to put specific SWF files in the headers of specific pages?

Thanks in advance for your help!

KIP
Old Dec 3, 2009, 11:51 AM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Hi again!

Now I have 2 clients who want a SWF animation as the header on their sites.

One wants a different SWF header on each page.

The other client wants a SWF menu header at the top of each page.

What I have done so far for the first client:
  • Added a new 1-cell widget area in the header
  • Used "Section Widget" to assign different headers for different pages (this works on regular image headers)
  • Even used SwfObj Plugin to place the SWF file
  • BUT this isn't working!

For the second client, I don't know where to begin!

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get SWF headers to work? Please!

And THANKS!

KIP
Old Dec 10, 2009, 08:23 AM
rohaver

13 posts · Oct 2009
Western MA USA
Send a message via AIM to rohaver Send a message via Skype™ to rohaver
I too would love to have an answer to this.

I would like to show a swf on the home page then a different jpg on all other pages.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Bob