Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Posts with Images dont Publish

Old Jan 6, 2012, 09:09 AM
babaearly

2 posts · Dec 2011
Thanks for this wonderful theme. I will be using it a long time.

I have a problem with uploading images in post.
When i inssert images to post, they dont get published alng with the entire post.
It takes me to my homepage anytime i try to publish post with images.

I'll appreciate your help

www.smallbusiness.com.ng

thanks
Old Jan 6, 2012, 09:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what happens if you swap to the twenty ten theme and try to add the post/image
Old Feb 9, 2012, 06:58 AM
babaearly

2 posts · Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
what happens if you swap to the twenty ten theme and try to add the post/image
I havent tried it on Tweny Ten.

But i just found out, i can insert images on new posts now, but i can't in one particular post which when i do it, takes me to homepage of my blog and no confirmation of updated post.

what might be the problem?

Last edited by babaearly; Feb 9, 2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: typo
Old Feb 9, 2012, 07:34 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Check the code in the post you are having problems with in html view to see if there are issues or perhaps just recreate that post.