Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How to publish certain post to specific pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 11, 2012, 08:23 AM
GiveMeDap

6 posts · Feb 2012
How to publish certain post to specific pages

Hi, I've searched around on this forum and on others and i hope someone can help me with this. Lets say I have my "home" page where all posts are published but I also have "page A" where I would like certain posts to also be published there as well as on the home page. For example if I have a 'news' page and would like all my posts related to news to also show on the 'news' page.

I have tried a plugin for this (Pages Posts) which uses tags or cats to amend posts to pages but it seems kind of buggy. It directs the post to the right page Ive assigned it to but the page tab on the menu bar is not highlighted. Also a fatal error shows on all pages that i have assigned posts to.

I'm hoping there is another way to do this without this plugin?

Sorry if this has been answered before.