Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Atahualpa 3.4 : EXCERPTS new option to read the full post after [...] does not work

Old Jul 6, 2009, 08:15 AM
benoit

1 posts · Jul 2009
Just intalled the new 3.4 a couple of days ago and it works fine for me. Only issue is with the Custom read more:

I have used the %permalink% and the %title% as proposed in the example but only the %title% works... the %permalink% is not replaced with the URL of the post.

Could you please check?
Old Jul 6, 2009, 06:45 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Edit function.php line 233 and change it from:
HTML Code:
			$custom_read_more = str_replace('%title%', the_title('','',FALSE), $bfa_ata['custom_read_more']);
to
HTML Code:
			$custom_read_more = str_replace('%title%', the_title('','',FALSE), $custom_read_more);
this should fix the problem.

Also make sure to add '<a> to the 'Don't strip these tags'
Old Jul 9, 2009, 06:45 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Thanks, fixed for 3.4.1