Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Frontpage slideshow positioning on frontpage

Old Jan 15, 2010, 10:16 AM
amadeu

1 posts · Aug 2009
Hi!
I am trying to insert a slideshow in my frontpage, just below the next/previous navigation bar and on the top of the fist post. Frontpage slideshow is working fine but instead of being shown just before the first post, it appears after the first post's title. Could you please tell me how to fix this? I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.5.1 .Thank you in advance!

Last edited by amadeu; Jan 15, 2010 at 10:21 AM.