Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Multiple Posts on Frontpage Not Working

Old Dec 21, 2009, 04:47 PM
artservemichigan

3 posts · Sep 2009
Hi,

For some reason I can't get multiple posts to display on the frontpage. I have checked the settings > reading in the wp admin to make sure it was set to the default of 10 and also that my frontpage is currently directed to my homepage. So now I am stuck. Any ideas?

Blog
http://kresge.artservemichigan.org
Old Dec 21, 2009, 04:59 PM
artservemichigan

3 posts · Sep 2009
It may be a plug-in problem with Event Calendar since it displays multiple posts to home page okay just not posts of events.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 05:03 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Have you tried disabling plugins to see if there is an issue with one? Try your EventCalendar plugin as there was an issue with another calendar plugin I tried so maybe....
Old Dec 21, 2009, 05:07 PM
artservemichigan

3 posts · Sep 2009
Thanks found the culprit in the Event Calendar settings. Works fine now.