Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Help Me - Trying to center DCG on page with overflow: hidden

Old Mar 6, 2012, 05:33 PM
clintschubert

1 posts · Mar 2012
I would like to add dynamic content gallery to my home page. The kicker is I want it to be centered with a variable page width (100%). My site is http://clintschubert.com A site that has exactly what I want is http://theelevationgroup.com

Can anyone help me?
Old Mar 6, 2012, 05:52 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I just did a quick test and you could do that with the Cimy header image rotator pasted in the Body: top box in the Add HTML/CSS Inserts section of the theme options. You would have to have images wide enough for the widest browser window and you will have to manually change the width to 100% since the settings for the rotator only allow for px dimensions. You will also have to use CSS to position the other elements to work with the rotator.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 05:53 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you talking about the header images on that site? I'm not really sure what you mean.