Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to lose the Read More bit at the top of the page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23, 2010, 09:51 PM
StringDancer

3 posts · May 2010
Help How to lose the Read More bit at the top of the page

Just installed Atahualpa, and liking it very much so far.

Damned if I can see where to turn off the "Read More + link" bit at the top of the page, though. I'd like to lose that entire element. Learning how to set or hack this would be great.

Thanks.