Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

WP Hive plugin & Header Image

Old Feb 24, 2010, 11:24 AM
ZoTyA

2 posts · Feb 2010
Hungary
WP Hive plugin & Header Image

I use WP Hive plugin to have multiple blogs with same core files.

"If you don't want rotating header images, leave only one image in that directory."

I have 2 (or more) blogs with Atahualpa theme and I want separate header image to use but they use the same files.

In the source there is support to WPMU [function bfa_rotating_header_images()] but its not an option for me.

It will be great to have an option in the header image setting to put the exact url for the header image even if thats not in the /images/header directory.

e.g.: great job with the theme!
Old Feb 25, 2010, 09:03 AM
ZoTyA

2 posts · Feb 2010
Hungary
any workaround?

I don't want to modify the source