Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

UGH Errant custom widget area

Old Mar 2, 2010, 09:24 AM
horsemansarts

122 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,

Anyone with any thoughts on this quirky behavior?

I created single cell custom widget area to appear below the loop. This was fine until I decided I wanted it to be two cells. So, I deleted the single cell widget area and created a new two cell widget area.

Initially this seemed fine. I created some text widgets to appear in each cell of the new custom widget area. All is well.

Then I decided to put additional widgets into each cell. NOW whatever I put below the widget in the left hand cell APPEARS ABOVE it in this 'phantom' single cell widget area that I just can't get rid of. :-(

Even though I have 3.4.4 installed I ran the widgetfix. But, it is still behaving badly. Help???

Thoughts? Suggestions??

Thanks, Sharon