Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] List of authors & total posts by each

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 23, 2009, 03:00 PM
ericmacknight

22 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] List of authors & total posts by each

Hi,

I'm a teacher, and for my class blog I want a list in a sidebar of all the students and how many posts each of them has written.

I found the "Executable PHP widget" plugin, and then I found this code to put in the PHP text widget:

<ul>
<?php wp_list_authors();*?>
</ul>

At first, this worked beautifully. Now, however, the list of names remains but the post counts have disappeared.

Does anybody have a solution? I'm strictly a copy-and-paste guy when it comes to php and css.

Thanks,

Eric