Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] Archive Page Template

Old Aug 17, 2010, 10:44 PM
New WordPress Fan

141 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Archive Page Template

Atahualpa 3.5.1 seems not to have the archive page template installed. ATO prompts you to configure an archive page, but only the default (or dump) template options appear in the page dropdown menu for the archive page once created.

Does anyone have a copy of the archive.php page template that can be used with Atahualpa 3.5.1? (WordPress 3.0).

Many thanks!
Old Aug 18, 2010, 06:51 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
When are you getting prompted to create an Archives Page? Have you checked in ATO>Create Archives Page?
Old Aug 19, 2010, 11:46 PM
New WordPress Fan

141 posts · Jul 2010
Yes. I went through the steps there, and the Archives Page was created. But, there is no archives template to select in the drop down menu for that page. It only gives the default template as an option.

Should there have been an archives page template loaded in the Atahualpa theme, which you would then select at the page you create for an archives page?

Many thanks!
Old Aug 20, 2010, 06:02 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There is no archives page template. You put the id of a page you have created at the top of ATO>Create Archives Page.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 11:49 AM
New WordPress Fan

141 posts · Jul 2010
Oops! Forgot to put the page number in at top of ATO>Create Archives Page! Sorry! Thank you, lmilesw! It works great now.