Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] go directly to post if it is the only one on a category page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 26, 2012, 05:00 PM
--yeah--wow

[SOLVED] go directly to post if it is the only one on a category page

I have a site where category pages show excerpts of the corresponding posts. If there is only one post in a specific category I would like to go directly to that post in stead of showing the category page with only one excerpt.

Is there an easy way to do this?