Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Reset HTML/CSS Inserts Page -> Widgets Disappear from Atahualpa 3.5.3 Menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 2, 2010, 12:32 AM
flawlessshine

8 posts · Dec 2009
Unhappy [SOLVED] Reset HTML/CSS Inserts Page -> Widgets Disappear from Atahualpa 3.5.3 Menu

After resetting the HTML/CSS Inserts page because it was acting erratic with code issues soon after a upgrade to Atahualpa 3.5.3 from 3.5.1 - I later discovered after normalizing the upgrade - it reset everything - not just that page, that my widgets have disappeared from the 'appearance menu' in the admin dashboad.

What's totally strange - the widgets are all properly enabled on the internet pages view. The widgets page is gone in admin menu also.

I had injected some footer widget code into previous additions of Atahualpa 3.+ or so. It was pretty tweaked out with injected code from a year of lurking on this forum.

But everything always worked fine - I am addicted to this Atahualpa theme. I had tweaked other themes previous to this one, but this one seems endless.

Any ideas to bring my widgets menu back in the admin dash board.

I reverted back to 3.5.1 and even 3.4.9 with no success. So far a day has gone by and I haven't needed the widgets menu - but that day will come. I even uploaded the 3.5.3 version theme again after exporting the settings etc.

Everything was stable previous to the upgrade. It's all running on WP 3.0.1

Last edited by flawlessshine; Aug 2, 2010 at 12:46 AM.