Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

text into header

Old Apr 20, 2012, 07:13 PM
cway

154 posts · Jul 2009
What's the best way to get text into the header?
For example, from left to right: logo, block of text, another block of text.
See http://healthsummitchiro.trentstudios.com/

I've tried creating 3 divs and align aligning them, and putting all of those into a container with a width of 990px ( same the container for the site ), but then the navigation appears on the right of everything.

WP 3.3.2
Atahualpa 3.7.5
Old Apr 20, 2012, 07:48 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
One way is to use the New Widget Area function and add a three celled widget area in the top. Read through the instructions with regard to the code for the alignment of the content. Then add three widgets with the logo, the text, and the other text. Instead of image or text widgets I typically use this plugin to create text blocks that can be inserted into widget areas.