Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Blog posts scroll on forever on one page. How to change?

Old Jan 18, 2016, 10:19 AM
lissarachelle

3 posts · Feb 2011
[SOLVED] Blog posts scroll on forever on one page. How to change?

I am using the atahualpa theme for my blog and I currently have it so that the blog posts show up on only one page (ie: they scroll down forever so you never get to the end of the page and have to click "next" to go to see older posts). I have looked at all the settings but can't figure out where to change this. What must I change in order to have fewer posts showing up on the first page? I'm sure it must be something simple but it's completely eluding me!

Thanks so much for any help!

Lissa
Old Jan 18, 2016, 06:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It's a wordpress option dashboard->settings->reading
Old Jan 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
lissarachelle

3 posts · Feb 2011
Thank you SO much!