Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Need a good download manager - suggestion?

Old Jan 12, 2011, 07:51 AM
Tamara-IT

41 posts · Jan 2011
Italy
Hello!
I need a download manager plugin that works fine.
I wish that Authors could upload files to attach in posts (files will be pdf, doc or images, maybe zipped) and would be great if I could customize the output link and, hopefully, prepare categories to upload the stuff in. There is plenty of plugins in the WP repository, but maybe you can help me save time.
Thank you in advance!