Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Error:Object WP_Error could not be converted to string ... breadcrumbs ... o

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 12, 2015, 11:02 AM
piotao

6 posts · Oct 2014
Exclamation [SOLVED] Error:Object WP_Error could not be converted to string ... breadcrumbs ... o

Hi,
big kudos to you Flynn for Montezuma theme, I love it, and can't imagine to work with something different. This theme and your ways of solving site management defined my WP understanding. I have a site with 300+ posts, several pages and categories, etc. Since long time there is a log line which appears to show randomly and is looking like this:

Code:
[Thu Sep 10 10:57:38 2015] [error] [client 157.55.39.194] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/piotao/PKB/www/wp-content/themes/montezuma/includes/breadcrumbs.php on line 56
[Thu Sep 10 11:38:31 2015] [error] [client 207.46.13.157] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/piotao/PKB/www/wp-content/themes/montezuma/includes/breadcrumbs.php on line 56
[Thu Sep 10 15:25:05 2015] [error] [client 66.249.64.98] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/piotao/PKB/www/wp-content/themes/montezuma/includes/breadcrumbs.php on line 56
[Thu Sep 10 18:26:35 2015] [error] [client 208.115.111.68] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/piotao/PKB/www/wp-content/themes/montezuma/includes/breadcrumbs.php on line 56
[Thu Sep 10 23:00:53 2015] [error] [client 66.249.64.93] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/piotao/PKB/www/wp-content/themes/montezuma/includes/breadcrumbs.php on line 56
[Fri Sep 11 10:00:09 2015] [error] [client 157.55.39.210] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/piotao/PKB/www/wp-content/themes/montezuma/includes/breadcrumbs.php on line 56
I'm unable to find any solution to this. I have read a similar topic here on the forum, where you had already investigated similar problem. You have said that all posts should have it's category assignement. I checked this and all of them have at least one category. However, there is no category 'Uncategorized' (I changed it's name). I suspect that some IDs could be set wrong, dunno.

Could you be so nice and find some time to help?
  • My address: http://polskikursblendera.pl
  • Montezuma 1.2.7, WP 4.3
  • My modifications include only few new virtual templates and css styles, I did not touch PHP code.
  • Plugins installed and activated: Broken link checker, Exploit scanner, Google Analitics Dashboard for WP, Growmap Anti Spambot Plugin, Hyper Cache, Justified Image Grid, List category posts, Media Library Assistant, Multi-Column Tag Map, SEO Ultimate, Simple Google Sitemap XML, T(-) Countdown, Term Management Tools, Theme Check, TinyMCE Advanced, Wordpress shortcodes, WP Show IDs.
  • Plugins installed and disabled: WP Edit, Wordpress Importer, Shortcodes Ultimate, Advanced Page Manager.

Last edited by piotao; Sep 15, 2015 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Changed subject to [solved]