Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Problem with "Read the full post"-permanent link

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 22, 2014, 02:30 AM
Szymon9

10 posts · Apr 2014
Problem with "Read the full post"-permanent link

I want my post to show all the words. So i change this value in post subtemplate from the_exerpt to the_content. But after I've done that my post is not showing all the content, but something like in the attached image. I think the answer to this question is in these links:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Customizing_the_Read_More
http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/the_content

But I am not a coder, and I have been trying to solve this problem on my own, but it seems like I need some advice from you guys. Could you give me some tips where and which code to edit ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Problem.JPG
Views:	1482
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	2548  

Last edited by lmilesw; Apr 22, 2014 at 06:54 AM.