Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Menu acts all weird + Removing text from homepage

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 7, 2013, 06:07 PM
Stiino0

30 posts · Nov 2012
Menu acts all weird + Removing text from homepage

Hi guys,

I'm back with some more questions I've been working like crazy on my website (mainly css/adding divs etc.)

I've run into the following problem:

1. My menubar is al weird. it has 2 rows right now!

Class="12col" is set right now due to my logo instead of text in that spot.

here's an image of what it looks like:

http://imgur.com/dTzRcbT

2. Also I won't be running a blog so I can delete the icon on the right... How can I do so?

3. Last but not least: I want to remove the "ho me" text from my homepage and make the setting

top: -88px (matches well with my main picture.)

! I was trying to find the correct php and I believe that it is page.php that I need. (it needs to stay on all other pages!)

I know nothing about parent pages and such, I always make my changes in the original big css file... (this is smthg I plan to change in the future after the site is done completely ) every now and then when I do an update like messing with the settings of the col and press save... it overwrites my css and I have to put it back ;'(

Site is in maintenance mode right now so not accessible!

Thanks in advance for all ur advice!

Peace.

Stiino0