Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How do I change the colour of the body layout?

Old Jul 8, 2011, 10:13 AM
rockandstroll

13 posts · Jul 2011
Here is the site I'm setting up at the moment http://clogs-forwomen.com/ I can't change the colour of the layout without it changing the entire background with it as well.

Also how do I get rid of the page title showing up as a big heading on the page, this happens for each page, as you can see the home page has the title "Home" as a big heading at the top of the page.

Thanks Anyone
Old Jul 8, 2011, 11:38 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
there are several places you can change the color, header, sidebars, center, footer, post container etc. When you first install they are mostly transparent, so they show the color behind them.

go to ato->Body, Text & Links->Body Style and change teh 'background: #ffffff;' to 'background: #0FEBD0;'
Next go to ato->Style & configure LAYOUT->Layout Container Style and add 'background: #970BA8;' and go look at teh site.

The best way to learn is to experiment. Go thru and change something and see if you can figure out what it does.

The post title is an H1 and is adjusted in the ATO->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts