Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Need help with the body of my wordpress site

Old Feb 29, 2012, 07:21 PM
dwizzlex10

2 posts · Feb 2012
what i need help with:

I need to create a template page with only the backround and a blank white body. if someone can help with this. Thanks

Check out my site so you can get an idea of what i'm trying to do.

heres my site: http://robustacoffeebeans.com/?page_id=17
Old Feb 29, 2012, 07:34 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It doesn't look like you are using the Atahualpa theme. This forum is for people using Atahualpa or createng themes with ThemeFrame.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 07:40 PM
dwizzlex10

2 posts · Feb 2012
oh sorry, i thought you can get help with anything envolving wordpress..