Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Image right-click protection?

Old Nov 10, 2010, 05:23 PM
h2oeco

4 posts · Nov 2010
I would like to right-click protect some or all images on my blog by inserting an appropriate script in the header. So far, I haven't been able to find the right place to do this.

Also, unrelated, I would like to remove the BTA links from the footer of my site.

Thanks.

Ed
Old Nov 10, 2010, 06:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Issue 1 see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=6606
Issue 2directions are in the gold forum tutorials available to members who have donated $20 or more
Old Nov 10, 2010, 06:51 PM
h2oeco

4 posts · Nov 2010
Re: issue 1 - I know how to write the script, I know that I need to insert the script in between the <head> </head> tags, however, my question remains. Which template/theme file do I need to edit to accomplish my goal?

Thanks for your help.

Ed
Old Nov 10, 2010, 06:56 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Quote:
Which template/theme file do I need to edit to accomplish my goal?
none - look at the 'Add HTML/CSS Insert' option page
Old Nov 10, 2010, 07:16 PM
h2oeco

4 posts · Nov 2010
OK, thanks.

Now having tried that option, I find that while plain text/html is accepted and properly handled when insert in the HTML/CSS box for the header, Javascript is not - i.e. - when I add a script to that box, save my changes, and reload a page of the blog, the script is not visible when I view the source, nor is the function of the script in effect.

Thanks again for your help.

Ed
Old Nov 10, 2010, 07:44 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Exactly which option did you put it in?
Old Nov 10, 2010, 08:24 PM
h2oeco

4 posts · Nov 2010
HTML Inserts: Header.

Thanks again.