Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] I have left side menu and want a page link to appear on the right side

Old Jan 25, 2011, 05:51 AM
Innocent

92 posts · Jan 2011
WP 3.4.2 Atahualpa 3.7.9
I am just wandering is it possible to have a menu bar (in header) on left and right.
I need 'cart' to appear on the right end of it.
http://kteis.com/shop/
Old Jan 25, 2011, 07:38 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I am not quite clear what you are asking. %pages puts the menu on the left and %page-right puts it on the right. To have a cart appear will mean determining the selector for the cart and using CSS to reposition it.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 05:05 AM
Innocent

92 posts · Jan 2011
WP 3.4.2 Atahualpa 3.7.9
Thanks for answering

Cart is just a regular WP page, my Q is - may I have two menus, one in the left side and one in the right side and how to do that?
Old Jan 26, 2011, 05:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the answer is no and yes and it depends.
NO - not a built in theme feature
YES - anything is 'possible'
Depends - on how much work/time you want to spend on it.

Atahualpa has two menus - a page and a category menu. Atahualpa provides you with a link to the wordpress menus, so you could use one wordpress menu and associate it with the %pages, and the second with %cat (%pages and %cat are the menu place holders in the 'configure header area' option for the menus

You could use %cat-right to cause the one menu with 'cart' to display to the right. Now with CSS Inserts, you could make it's menu background transparent and move it's position up so it overlaps the %pages' menu.

let us know how it works out.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 05:40 AM
Innocent

92 posts · Jan 2011
WP 3.4.2 Atahualpa 3.7.9
It worked!
Thanks gazillion times