Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Updated wordpress and site has become corrupted :(

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 17, 2010, 09:39 AM
wardrob

32 posts · Jan 2010
Updated wordpress and site has become corrupted :(

Hi,

I made the fatal error of upgrading wordpress without doing any backups at all and now i get this message:

[quote]Warning: require(/home/wardrob2/public_html/pinefurnitureonline.co.uk/wp-content/plugins//2.8/avh-ec.client.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wardrob2/public_html/pinefurnitureonline.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/extended-categories-widget/widget_extended_categories.php on line 41

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/wardrob2/public_html/pinefurnitureonline.co.uk/wp-content/plugins//2.8/avh-ec.client.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wardrob2/public_html/pinefurnitureonline.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/extended-categories-widget/widget_extended_categories.php on line 41/QUOTE]

Is there anything I can do to try and recover the site?

Months of work have just disappeared

Thanks